1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need specialty Parts in Louisiana?

Discussion in 'References' started by mjseiler, Nov 28, 2007.

1. mjseiler

mjseiler New Member

I have a 1997 Susuki Carry. VIN #DD51T-486469. The front of my truck has a grill/hood cover with the Susuki emblem on it that conceals the radiator cap. You must pop it off to gain access to add water or anti freeze to the radiator. I need ALL (a full set) of the clips that make it snap into the truck body and hold it on. I have no idea where to get them, what they cost, or if there is a better way? Your time and help is appreciated. I am a new truck owner and just trying to get this thing together............Mike

2. JoeKool123

JoeKool123 New Member

Hood clips for Suzuki

I am just up the road from you in Franklinton, LA. and have a Honda ACTY, 88. My nearby AutoZone(across from Winn-Dixie) has all kinds of plastic body parts and accessories. Depends how they attach, but you may find a work-alike type part. Talk to Mike at your NAPA/Hardware store there in Folsom;he used to be the manager of the AutoZone here.
    Is your Suzuki off-road use only? My Honda came from MS and is fully licensed for road use. Keep in touch;we may have to form a LA/MS forum of our own. Later and good luck, J

3. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

good to have you! gettting to be a good many of us in these parts. maybe when the Hamond golden oldies starts up in the spring we could have get together?

4. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

if you cannot match it at Autozone give my parts department a call and we should be able to get the part from Japan. 573-204-7984.
    Good luck!