1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just bought 1989 Mitsubishi supercharged 4x4 Van many videos of it on youtube....

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by victorb153, Jan 30, 2020.

1. victorb153

victorb153 New Member

Is their a manual in English for these things ???.......

I wanted a Subaru Libero/Domingo E12........1.2 liter......for better highway use if/when needed....But they are all in Europe....I am going to take my 2 kids girl 9 and boy 14 to Europe this summer and will get a Libero when I am there and can look at them....

.Mean while I couldn't wait I needed something to buy for my winter depression...LOL....This thing is Bravo Edition....5 speed super charged...4x4 2wd hi 4wd low and hi, and Super Aero Roof all glass roof with big center opening/sliding glass roof..............and the big thing Air Conditioning.....basically everything ...I just wish the engine was just a little bigger ....

Its odd but Subaru E12 Libero/Domingo/Sumo etc etc... dont have air conditioning
    ..........only the versions that came with automatic transmissions.., and those auto transmissions are bad problems....
    I live in Rhode Island and will be stuck in beach traffic with no AC....So I went with this what is it a 566cc. its not even a 660cc.....but its supercharged ....But sometimes I like to cruise to New York or up to Maine 3 hours from me...

....so I wanted a 65 mph highway vehicle...I think I am reading these may only be comfortable at 55mph for 3 hours on highway....but for Air conditioning I guess its worth the sacrifice.....The E12 seats 6 people this one I got only seats 4....but that really dont bother me.....I am in love with having the Aero Roof and AC .....Now I have to wait to get it shipped up here.....

theres two videos on youtube a 24 minute one from a year or two ago..then a new 10 minute one .....with them reselling it. just type in 1989 Mitsubishi supercharged .......

....I have been daily driving a Toyota Sera for 2 years..so I'm used to right hand driving......

.I have two of them....one I am modding out a bit and painting and changing interior color...so I have one project vehicle...and I don't do more than one project vehicle at a time... a firm rule.....I got out of hand 20 years ago before I had kids.....and had 40 vehicles. 25 of them projects.....Now I am a single parent with two little kids so I am lucky I dont have the time or I would have 100 project vehicles and end up on ...American Pickers....Children saved me..........

Attached Files:

2. matt167

matt167 Active Member

It won't be as powerful as you think with the 550cc for road manners. The base hp is noticeably less over a 660cc. Probably why they are reselling it. But it is a nice vehicle

3. victorb153

victorb153 New Member

I am not thinking its going to be powerful in the slightest way...Iknow its going to disappoint me...... I still plan on buying a Subaru E12 Libero/Domingo/Sumo when I go to Europe this summer... But is there a better more powerful 660cc vehicle.....than the 550 supercharged....and if so is it a definite noticeable difference.......

I just loved the Aero Roof and Air Conditioning....it is probably why the last owner sold....it will probably be the reason I sell when I get a Subaru E12....unless someone comes up with a practical engine swap....