1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hunting Show Truck

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Spottings' started by NorthTexasMiniTrucks, Aug 14, 2008.

1. We have just about finished up our Show truck for the Hunter's Extravaganza here in Ft. Worth. Just thought I would share a picture of it. There were a few more things I wanted to do to it to really put it over the top, but ran out of time. Procrastination gets me everytime! :frustration:

The pictures aren't the best and the truck isn't fully "show ready" but I thought I would share anyway. Hopefully I'll have a chance to get some better pictures this weekend.

Let me know what you think and if you're in the Ft Worth area this weekend, stop by the Hunter's Extravanganza and say hi!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Subaru

Subaru Member

Not my cup of tea:rolleyes:If they outlaw these for the road in Canada,it will be my cup of tea
    Looks like you did a good job though:D
    Does that have the scissor box for use as a hunting stand?

3. Thanks for the feedback. Actually it's not even my ideal truck, but for some people it really trips their trigger. This truck doesn't have the scissor lift for a deer stand. I think you would run out of truck for that! :) The extended cab takes quite a bit of space already!

4. dwink

dwink Member

Looks good! You'll probably have non stop interest this weekend at the show. The DFW extravaganza is a big show, you should sell some trucks.

5. Griz

Griz Member

Cool truck, did you put on the extended cab?

6. We did put the extended cab on. Nothing like taking a perfectly good truck and hacking it up with a grinder and sawzall!:D It turned out good, but it sure makes you nervous during the process!

7. gbrad

gbrad Member

Nice job, Jason.

We may go to the show this weekend. If so, we'll stop by and say hello.

Good luck.

gbrad

8. Thank you!

I hope you can make it down. It's always nice to put a face to a screen name! :)

I'll also have a really cool looking '99+ Suzuki there as well. I haven't seen it yet - my supplier is bringing it to the show. :cool:

9. billy05

billy05 New Member

Hey how big of a lift did you put on the truck just curious. I think that truck is bad ***

10. Thanks for the compliment! That truck has ~ 6" lift. The truck sold at the Hunter's show, however I ended up with another truck - a 2000 Suzuki all decked out. :D Stay tuned for pictures and info on my website.

The hunter's show went well and I think I managed to educate a lot of people on the benefits of mini trucks. I can't tell you how many times I heard "Hell, that's better than that Ranger/Mule/Gator etc I was thinking about buying." Hopefully business will be good from this show and even if they don't buy a truck from me, they will buy one from another contributing member of this forum and further the enthusiasm for these great little trucks.

On a side note, the show truck will eventually end up doing guided archery hunts in Mexico! :)

11. Meesho

Meesho Member

Nice truck! Are those bumpers custom made?

12. D'Animal

D'Animal Member

Nice looking rig!

13. They are custom made, but not by me. I actually bought those bumpers. and they are only available for early Suzukis and slightly pricey!