1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to remove...

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by Socal Sonny, Nov 5, 2010.

1. downhere

downhere Member

Why does a1autotransport.com sell pullers?

2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

HHmm...yeah your right ..I didn't catch that:sly:

3. heywire77

heywire77 New Member

what is the easyest way to remove motor on a 1991 mitsubishi mini truck has the 3 cylinder motor,should i take off the cab

4. I have a similar question regarding removing the cab... anyone attempted it?

5. Kellyman

Kellyman New Member

I have a 02 Piagio Poter and am trying too renew the back bearings I have removed the break line and the handbrake. Removed the four nuts on the back plate. And following the manual from the Dihatsu S85 tried to pull the drive shaft from the diff but it will not budge any suggestions

6. cpierce

cpierce New Member

I have a 1999 Suzuki Carry (new model). The hood release lever is broken. How can I get the hood open?

7. KParker

KParker New Member

Is there a trick to get the CV joint off the back wheels in a Suzuki Scrum?

8. maxedoutinAK

maxedoutinAK New Member

How to remove 93 suzuki carry dash? Similar to post #16 - what about wires? Trying to get to master cylinder for rebuild. might just make another panel for the master cylinder - looks easier than removing dash?

9. Lea Lani

Lea Lani New Member

Honda acty 1990

So the drain bolt for the oil is stuck.

I wd40'd it overnight for a couple days but no luck.

Anyone have any tips to getting the thing loose ?

Thanks in advance

10. kegoangoango

kegoangoango Member

I've never seen this happen before (oil drain plug getting stuck). I'd first try penetrating spray (not WD40). If that didn't work, I'd removed the oil pan and work with it off the truck.

11. Lea Lani

Lea Lani New Member

Thanks for the reply!

I'll give it a go with penetrating spray and report back in a few.

12. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

A bit messy, but in the past I have drilled a hole in the plug to let the oil drain, and then use the biggest ezy-out you can. Otherwise, you will have to remove the pan as mentioned.

Fred

13. ttc

ttc Active Member

grease on the drill bit will capture a lot of the metal bits while drilling

14. Can you tell us what is involved in removing the front plastic bumper / radiator cover? The plastic front end on my 1993 DD51T is plain black plastic like most everyone elses. I'd like to remove it, fix a couple cracks, then prime and paint it.

15. I figured it out. Two screws, one at either lower corner of the bumper cover, then two screws and two nuts at the top edge once the facia panel is removed to expose the radiator cap. The two screws that hold the marker lights in place are seriously rusty and need to be replaced. I'm going to try to address some of the cracks in the bumper cover before dealing with it's finish.

16. Wickedawesome

Wickedawesome New Member

For what it's worth now...
    At the very least future reference for others...
    I couldn't find any screws behind the horn either.

On a 1994 Suzuki Carry DD51T, the horn is just press fit on.
    You have to pry it off.

17. Smf834

Smf834 Member

how to remove the steering column to get to the master cylinder on a 91 Sambar? Thank you!

18. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Smf,
    Not sure what kind of replies you'll get. This thread was started 11/5/2010, and Wickedawsome's last comment, in front of yours was on 1/19/2020! He was last on the forum on 8/7/2020! Maybe someone else will weigh in and help, if not those guys!
    Limestone