1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Bizarre?

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by Mighty Milt, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

this is what i saw on my way home today... how random is this?

it had "4 SALE AS-IS" on the windshield but no number to call.

[​IMG]

i turned around to get a look at it, and noticed it was tied to the power line pole... i guess that's how they got it off the trailer :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

So Milt, Do you think the Powerpole is included with
    the boat or is it extra for it?:D

That's pretty weird alright. Maybe someone stole the boat and trailer but
    just wanted the trailer.

3. Mighty Milt

if you look close, that's an irrigation ditch just behind it... i was thinking maybe they ran aground... lol... then realized it was too narrow for the boat. but it might come in handy if that monsoon and the flash flood hits us today :D

4. glenn

glenn Member

yup.....seen it once or twice....seems that boats are traceable but motors and trailers are not......btw Milt, wife wants to see Springsteen in Hershey PA....think they would give me trouble if I come down in slumpy on the interstate?

glenn

5. Mighty Milt

i think there is some kind of law that will make them honor the registration from another country. i have seen a bunch of models of cars and trucks from mexico that aren't sold in the U.S.

6. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Is it slumpy or the "driver" they should be worried about?:D
    Sorry Glenn:eek:

7. Mighty Milt

btw glenn, you bringing some of those chinese cats with you as road snacks? :eek:

8. glenn

glenn Member

Timetripper........YES! they should worry about the driver especially the crazy Springsteen fan on the passanger side:sly:

Mighty Milt.......MEOW!.....not this time:rolleyes:....did you see the new chinese cookbook that came out?.....100 ways to wok your dog.....:eek:

Springsteen might happen in Milwalkee on the labor day week-end...we need to check the work load to see which one will be best......

glenn:D

9. Colin

Colin Member

Like Milt said, the US honors foreign vehicle registration on visitors' cars. Something to do with "foreign reciprocity." You'll be fine. ;)

10. missmini

missmini New Member

Obviously, the guy who owned this boat left his wife home with the kids to go fishing on Sunday again and forgot to take the keys out of his truck on Monday!