1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

horn

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by michael a, Dec 3, 2007.

1. michael a

michael a Member

I know this may be a stupid question but can anyone tell me where the horn is at on a 95 mitsubishi? Mine dosn't work and i have looked everywhere i can think of to see if it may be a wire loose but can't find it. Checked all the fuses they are ok, kinda lost now. :confused:

2. Caleb Roth

Caleb Roth Member

Great question, I have an 89' zuki and can't find the horn anywhere to fix it.
    I know somebody out there knows where the horns are, please help us.:confused:

3. Tuz222

Tuz222 Member

its in the front when i was changing lights on my 94 mits i seen it .i think it was by the bottom right orange lights just take off the lights on the right side and see. Garrett

4. JRinTX

JRinTX Moderator

I am not sure about a Mitsubishi, but on Daihatsu and Suzuki the horn is just behind the front bumper cover. On my 92 Suzuki, there is a cut-out in the area where a license plate mounts on the front bumper and you can see the horn.

5. michael a

michael a Member

Caleb, glad to see i'm not the only that can't find the horn. Tuz and JR thanks for the info i will give both suggestions a try and see what i can find. thanks again.

6. hturner

hturner New Member

I found mine when installing the bumper and winch on the front. You have to take off the plastic grill to see it. It is on the right side. mine was not loud enough so I installed one that you can hear. takes about 30 minutes to do it.

7. michael a

michael a Member

Thanks hturner

8. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

yep just behind the front bumper should be any problems once you find it but if so let me know I can walk you through it.:)

9. michael a

michael a Member

Thanks GR have not had much time to try to find it lately me and the truck have been in the woods hunting havn't needed the horn but will check it out after deer season. Thanks for the info