1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

honda manual in english??

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by tboaxe, Aug 24, 2008.

1. tboaxe

tboaxe New Member

I have been looking for a owners manual in english for my 96 honda acty, i have had no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?? Japanese is hard to read.
    Thanks!!

2. shogun

shogun Active Member

The lulu link is the repair manual. toboaxe was asking for an owners manual in English. I also have only the japanese manual, but the pics inside the manual are just enough for me, I also live in Japan, so no problem for me.

3. dtaderera

dtaderera New Member

Free English download User manual Honda Acty 92

I am also looking for a free English download user manual for a Honda Acty 92 model . I have the hard copy manual in Japanese language which i don't understand

4. shogun

shogun Active Member

here in Japan there is none available in English and probably also not outside for the models Acty HA3,4,5.... as these were apparently never officially exported = domestic models.
    At least there are the lot's of pictures and drawings inside the owners manual which of course do not need a translation, this helps.
    For the rest you might have to ask someone who can read Japanese and translates it for you.
    Unfortunately my Japanese is also not that good, so I cannot help. To ask a professional company here, is too expensive, as people want to have it for free.

5. srmoose

srmoose New Member

How to translate and Owners Manual
    I am new to this, but I found a much newer owners manual in Japanese online. I use Google Chrome for a browser and it will translate for you sometimes.
    The manual is for a 2006 but a lot is the same from what I saw and translated. It is in PDF format. I downloaded the pdf online and then to my computer because I could not copy the text online, once I downloaded the file (saved) to my computer I was able to copy the Japanese text and then paste it into Google Translate;
    http://translate.google.com/
    It translated the text into goofy english but I could get the idea.
    Here is the page at Honda for the 2006 Acty;
    http://www.honda.co.jp/ownersmanual...006/japanese/30S3A651.html?m=actytruck&y=2006
    Check the box in front of the download pdf to agree to terms.
    I have an HA2, but even the 2006 gave me a lot of info to work with along with Google Translate.
    I hope this was helpful and as a new person here I hope the links are ok.

6. Borg

Borg Member

English translated manuals are available.

I have one that covers HA/HH3 and HA/HH4.

7. srmoose

srmoose New Member

Where do I find one? or are they not readily available?
    and thanks

8. Borg

Borg Member

Just go on Google.

Honda HA3 or HA4 English Manual.

Many places sell them.

9. srmoose

srmoose New Member

Thanks a lot as I said I am new to this, the service manuals look like a better option to buy.

10. RUCRAYZE

RUCRAYZE New Member

Seem I'm late to the party, but looking for a English definition/translation of page 47 in the Japanese owner's manual- it's a spring loaded lever to the right of steering column just below dash.

All help appreciated

Anyone know if it's possible to purchase ??

11. MichTrucks

MichTrucks Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Look on lulu.com and then search for James Danko. One of his books might be what you are looking for.

12. NCZ1

NCZ1 New Member

Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 1.03.11 PM.png

13. ShaneEM

ShaneEM New Member

The acty lever isnt like that. It's a left to right slider like the old civics from 88-91. At least in the ha3/ha4. The civic lever would probably work to be honest.