1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda Acty Seat Covers for HA3 and HA4

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by dave2531, Feb 11, 2020.

1. dave2531

dave2531 New Member

acty seats.jpg Brand new and never used. Made of vegan leather and includes 2 sets of seat, back and head rest.
    I paid $96.00 with shipping and will sell $65 with free shipping to the lower 48.
    Some minor alterations may be needed to access some of the seat hardware.

2. thatguymichael

thatguymichael New Member

Still got these?

3. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Dave,
    What in the heck is vegan leather?
    Limestone

4. trktrd

trktrd Active Member

The stuff they grind up to make the “unbelievable whopper”

5. Limestone

Dave,
    They look nice! From the pics, looks like you needed them. Pretty cool, dual purpose. If you get hungry, you can eat them!LOL!:) Was in Walmart the other day, and noticed some seat covers for bucket seats. I didn't have time to check out fit, or sizes. Pretty sure they wern't made out of whopper stuff, so I know I can't eat em!o_OLOL! Sorry, that just busts me up!
    Limestone

6. dave2531

dave2531 New Member

7. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Actually, it is the hard film that forms on top of the vat when they make tofu.

Since Trump started his trade war with the Chinese we have a glut of soy beans in the US, and the producers association is trying hard to come up with alternate uses.

They tried boiling down the oil, into a black goo to replace the asphalt binder in pavements. They did a test stretch of roadway in Wisconsin, and canceled the project, because the gophers were getting decimated when they came out on the road to eat the stuff.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    Limestone likes this.
  8. Limestone

HAHAHAHA! IT STILL JUST BUST'S ME UP!