1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda acty rear wheel bearing sizes

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by themidnightgarage, Apr 16, 2018.

1. themidnightgarage

themidnightgarage New Member

hello all!

I need to know the rear wheel bearing sizes of the honda acty.
    part number 91053-679-003

[​IMG]

number 9 in the picture.

The local honda dealer does not know and could only give me the part number. For some reason in most databases in car part stores this part number is grouped with the mk2 honda civic wheel bearing which is completely different. I have ordered wheel bearings like 3 times from different stores and I keep getting the wrong wheel bearing.

there is a store in america that sells them and they are on ebay but they dont want to ship to the netherlands.

They do seem to have a really simple design:

[​IMG]

So if anyone knows the sizes I could just pop down to the local bearing shop and pick some up.

The garage where my acty is for its annual inspection does not want to remove the wheel bearings because they say there is a small chance they might break and then they cant remove the car from the lift.

So I hope that some of you can help me out!

btw my acty is a 1985 model but based on my searching around at the honda dealer they seem to have the same wheel bearings as the 1990 model

2. shogun

shogun Active Member

I googled with the part #. Apparently you can buy it in Germany, here in the section for Radlager für HONDA Prelude I Coupe (SN) 1.6 ab Baujahr 11.1978, 80 PS
    https://www.autoteiledirekt.de/auto...a/prelude-i-coupe-sn/4218/10679/radlager.html
    Based on that website the dimensions for 91053-679-003 Artikelinfo: Einbauseite: Hinterachse
    Außendurchmesser/outer dia. 1 [mm]: 45
    Innendurchmesser/inner dia. 1 [mm]: 19
    Außendurchmesser/ outer dia. [mm]: 50,3
    Innendurchmesser / inner dia. [mm]: 29
    Höhe /height [mm]: 15
    Höhe / height 1 [mm]: 16,7
    OE-Nummern HONDA 91053-679-003

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  3. themidnightgarage

themidnightgarage New Member

yeah thats the problem I was talking about @shogun

the wheel bearing oem numbers are grouped with a bunch of other honda models such as the prelude 1. The prelude 1 has a different suspension setup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is the rear suspension of some other honda models such as the prelude 1, civic 2, city and some other models. This suspension setup has the OEM numbers grouped with the oem acty wheel bearing number in most databases. as you can see both wheel bearings have a different size and are not interchangible with the honda acty wheel bearing.

Thanks for looking though! I do appreciate it :)

4. shogun

shogun Active Member