I've been doing some work and a few minor modifications on my Acty during the last month. While I had the engine out, I noticed the LH engine mount was in bad shape. It is made with a large diameter stiff rubber surrounding a smaller diameter rubber with a steel tube for the mount to go through. The inner and outer parts of the rubber are basically connected with a web of rubber spokes with holes between the spokes. Most of the rubber spokes were either broken or partially cracked. I wish I had thought to take a pic of the mount before I attempted my fix. I had tried one of this site's sponsors to see if they had a new mount. He said all he had was used ones and all of them showed significant signs of deterioration. A new mount from Honda was somewhere over $200.00 and he had none in stock. He mentioned that he had sent one bad mount over to China and would be getting some made which he could sell for less, but this was probably going to be three months or so down the road. I needed to get going ASAP. So I went down to the local body shop and purchased a tube of SikaTack Hot Applied Direct Glazing Adhesive (high viscosity polyurethane). I used this stuff to fill in all the open areas within the mount and sorta smoothed it out the best I could. As I type this, I am still waiting for it to cure fully before I install the mount, but I'm fairly optimistic that this could turn out to be a good long term fix. I do not think it would work to repair a mount that has completely and totally failed, however I think it should work fine if done on a mount that still has some good rubber left. If you own an Acty, I'd strongly recommend that you remove and inspect your LH engine mount because it seems they are a common problem. The good news is that it's super easy to remove and replace this mount.