1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All! Glad to have found this forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by john brown, Aug 9, 2020.

1. john brown

john brown New Member

Hi, newbie here. Got my first minitruck, originally to replace my UTV. It was suppose to be my weekend toy, but i love it so much, I think it will be my daily driver. Johnnytherock

Attached Files:

2. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Looks Ike you got a Hijet with a dump bed. The dump bed makes it lots easier to access the engine and transmission. Just be sure to rig up some kind of cylinder block, so it cant accidentally come down on top of you.

We’ve been trying to get guys to list the info for their trucks in their tag lines. It makes it lots easier to help them when they need trouble shooting info.

3. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Welcome, John Brown. Cool looking rig! Jigs is correct, it really helps, when you fill out your signature, on your unit's info! Helps to identify without searching all over. He's also correct in making sure your safety, pipe, blocking device is up to snuff, when the bed is upright, and your working underneath! I lost a good friend yrs. ago not doing this! We all think, it'll only take a minute! Good Luck!
    Limestone