1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All! Glad to find like minded folks!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Richard H. Blount, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Hi Guys!
    I am the proud operator of a 89 Mitsubishi Minicab. It needed a little cleaning up before I was able to get it out, but since then, have been using it all over!
    Mostly out at the Boy Scout Camp where the trails are narrow and the Gators have too small cojones to get there. Gear drive wins over belt drive every time! Attached is a pic I hope this link works I dont do this much.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~majorrich/Minimi2.JPG

If anyone out there has advice on how to ship a windshield I would be really really Really REALLY appreciative!

Rich

2. Welcome aboard Rich,good luck finding a windshield!!

Steve

3. unclejemima

unclejemima Member

Yes, welcome aboard! This is great forum that you can find lots of great info, with very nice members!
    I like the paint job! Looks good!
    As for the windshield, best of luck, I've heard they are very difficult to transport. I would call a local glass shop and ask their advice. I know it can be done, there are just a few little tricks!
    Take care,
    -mark

4. Talk to chad Hite with www.chads-minitruck-parts.com and hopefully he can get you one and if not, I know another place that forsure has one in stock.