1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by Don-in-Japan, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Don-in-Japan

Don-in-Japan Member

Just a note to say "Hey" to everyone. Haven't had a chance to get on this site for a while. Lots of work and babies to care for.

Recently a friend gave me a kei truck for parts.. popped the seat, and was surprised there was a draw-through-carb supercharger attached. F5B engine.. 550cc/6 valve.

Probably not a bolt on affair, but can't be too difficult to get something working. I'll try to scavenge another 660cc/12 valve like mine, overhaul, swap it out, and see what happens.

Nothing beats a free gem :)

2. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Hey Don, not too much of late going on here.

Cupple good rants, a few vid, pics.

Speaking of, can you post a few pics of your amr300 factory set-up. Rare to see, so...

3. Don-in-Japan

Don-in-Japan Member

Well, here it is. Never seen one before, and only turbo listed in my book at work, but it apparently exists.

[​IMG]

4. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Yea, pretty much exact to the pictures that I've copied.
    I based the install design of the amr500 on the factory over/under alt location.
    The centerline is the same but the 5 is just a little bit beefier...

Thanks for that, a pretty rare find for sure.

NB, Oaww, your tanimaga's library is private...dam privacy settings.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  5. Don-in-Japan

Don-in-Japan Member

Yeah.. sorry. Just use it for forum posting. Too many of my fat chick pictures got reported, so I set it to private.

It was a harmless hobby.