1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey from Jacksonville, FL

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Speedjunkiejp, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Speedjunkiejp

Speedjunkiejp New Member

new guy here. Picked up an Acty struck to play with. Dump bed, 4WD. Super fun to drive. Just got in from Japan this past week. Ran into an issue but will post in the appropriate forum.

Thanks all!!!!

Attached Files:

2. dave2531

dave2531 New Member

Hey,
    I'm in Fernandina and looking for a truck. Not having alot of luck getting a good truck through Japan Car Direct.
    Did you have any issues getting it registered?
    Thanks

3. Ohkei Dohkei

Ohkei Dohkei Active Member

Looks nice! Welcome to the forum!

4. Speedjunkiejp

Speedjunkiejp New Member

This one is actually for sale, price will go up as I put work into it (paint, rims, tires, tint, etc...)

Truck has ac and I’m converting it over to r134 now. If you are interested just pm me.

No issues registering at all. I’m actually going to sell this one and get a 2wd one.

5. dave2531

dave2531 New Member

I just won an auction for a 92 Acty with AC. I'm sure I will have more questions for you.
    Thanks!

6. dave2531

dave2531 New Member

Hey...I cant figure out how to PM you. Contact me at dave@talongps.com. Thanks

7. JoeJoker

JoeJoker New Member

Happy to see someone else in FL is on to these trucks!! I just bought a Suzuki carry, live on Merritt Island, on the space coast. not getting any cooperation from my insurance company. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

8. dave2531

dave2531 New Member

My Acty wont land in Jacksonville until 8/2. Contact speedjunkiejp above, he has on on the road and should be able to help you.

9. Ryan McFarland

Ryan McFarland New Member

I just bought an Acty Street Van from Nippon in Jacksonville. Great to see other locals buying them. You guys should go to the Jacksonville Cars and Coffee!

10. monddriver92

monddriver92 New Member

Nice truck you have there.

11. dave2531

dave2531 New Member

Thats awsome! post a pic

12. Ryan McFarland

Ryan McFarland New Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    Ohkei Dohkei likes this.
  13. dave2531