1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help on 96 zuki wheel bolt pattern

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by BIG C, Jun 16, 2008.

1. farmboysdiesel

farmboysdiesel New Member

New to the mini trucks but from some reading I've found some folks saying that 4 on 4 is the same as 4 on 100. The exact measure of the 4 on 4 is 101.6 so I'm guessing that it'll be pretty darn close. Any thoughts on this?

2. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Yeah... I don't recommend it. Have done it. They do fit but its not centric. If you do use 4x4 in place of 4x100 only do it for offroad. Your putting a standard wheel on a metric hub.

3. farmboysdiesel

farmboysdiesel New Member

The worst part is the availability and choices in the 4 on 100 at least from what I've seen. I'm used to modifying the larger diesel trucks but not these mini's but I'm enjoying it so far.

4. rpm

rpm Member

4 x 100 on my '99 Carry. I found a set of 13" Honda Accord rims with good M&S tires for $100 at a local junkyard that bolted right up.

5. 19pointbuck

19pointbuck New Member

bolt patterns

Hi all. I just bought a 92 Carry and I'm learning alot on this site. Thanks eneryone. I wish I would of found this site before I bought. I thought it would be simple just to put some atv wheels and tires on and it would make a great side by side. But after finding out the problems you can get into when it comes to putting a lift kit on which you have to do in order to put 25" tires on. But i think if I keep reading on here someone with help. I also found this site that might help people to find rims to fit their trucks. http://mechdb.com/index.php/Wheel_bolt_patterns
    Thanks everyone again

6. monster mini

monster mini New Member

mine was bolted or clipped on the passenger side fire wall

7. rpm

rpm Member

I'm looking for some 12" 4x100 ATV wheels for my '99 Carry (no lift) so I can do some mudding. Does anyone know what offset I need?

8. rpm

rpm Member

Anyone??? I want to put on some ATV tires and wheels but not sure what will fit stock suspension.

9. DD51T

DD51T New Member

For those that are interested...I have a 95 Suzuki Carry with a 4x100 bolt pattern.
    I found rims at Walmart (13" black steel part # X99108 5" wide)with 4x100 bolt pattern. They were $37.97 each.

For tires I got some Douglas Track II 155/80R13 all seasons. They were $37.77 each (with tire tax, installation, balancing plus GST $59 each)

I know these will not be the best off road wheel/tire combo but most of my driving will be on pavement and that should do nicely.
    They fit well without any clearance issues and the offset seems to be perfect. IMG_3252.JPG IMG_3251.JPG

10. COOLs

COOLs New Member

2006 SUZUKI
    Anyone tried the Vison Lockout Wheels in 4/100 have a set of Ceros 23's looking for a set of wheels been looking high and low most aren't really 4/100 like they advertise any help appreciated.

Thanks COOLs
    DFW Texas

11. COOLs

COOLs New Member

OK anyone have experience with adapters for 4/100 to something more available sense will probably need wheel spacer anyway?

Thanks COOLs
    DFW Texas

12. KCCats

KCCats Member

So my 91 Zuk will have 4 x100?
    Is that the same as my 95 VW?
    Or the 91 Geo Metro?

13. Koffer

Koffer Donating Member

When I went to get my 91 Suzuki Carry I bought 1" spacers for 4x114.3 and they fit all the other trucks at the place but mine truck . I needed spacers to put it on my tow dolly . I had to put the rims on backwards which hit the calipers so I needed to really mess with 2 jacks and wheel the dolly under it . They were 4x100 the March of 1991 truck had 4x114.3 and my June of 1991 had the 4x100 .
    Upload a pic of the stock wheels and I can pretty much tell which are which . The 4x114.3 all had a center cap and the 4x100 didn't of all the trucks I looked at later on

14. KCCats

KCCats Member

The 4 x 100 pattern is the same as most Jap cars!
    I just tested a set of rims that came off my Swift! They are 14" X 6 American racing rims!
    And I also have a set of 14" snows that came off my Nissan 1 ton dually!
    And I believe I have a set of ATV tires and rims that came off my 05 Artic Cat 4wheeler!
    But the rims that came on my 91 Carry have 3 different bolt patterns on them?

15. jat240

jat240 New Member

for the record my april 1991 suzuki carry is 4x114.3 I know this because my old datsun wheels fit it perfectly. they are defiantly not 4x115. and 1991 metro wheels would also be 4x114.3

16. KCCats

KCCats Member

OK then 4 1/2" must convert to 114.3?

17. jat240

jat240 New Member

yes, 4x4.5 is the same as 4x114.3

18. KCCats

KCCats Member

OK then what is the tallest size 14" tire I can fit with out a lift?
    Like a 185 60 14?

19. jat240

jat240 New Member

It has been claimed that a 23" tire will work without a lift, I haven't tried it. 185/60r14 is 22.75"... I did test fit a 185/75 14 and it was way too tall.

I ordered a set of 165/55 14s for my truck because they were $150 for the set.

20. KCCats

KCCats Member

If you don't mind me asking, what tread pattern are they and where did you find a asset of 4 for $150?