1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me name my business!

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by missmini, Aug 27, 2008.

1. missmini

missmini New Member

Okay, I'm just about to get my first load of trucks and have more coming. I want to put my business name on all my trucks but I haven't come up with one yet. My main market includes farmers, hunters and off road enthusiasts. Any ideas are very welcome.

2. alberry05

alberry05 Member

You can call your business: "ATV Alternative"...you're welcome.

3. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

Isn't the RoadRunner from Utah? You can call it Roadrunner Mini Trucks? Kind of a play on words (being that they are off-road vehicles). And, the roadrunner is a fast bird...and always got away from the coyote!

4. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

How about:

"insert local topograhpical feature here" Mini Trucks? :D

So in my case it could be "DRUMLIN Mini Trucks" although this spring it would have been "FLOODED RIVER Mini Trucks"!

5. kepow

kepow Member

pisstinbroke industries

6. Ravk

Ravk Member

How about "Fun Kei Trucks"?

7. missmini

missmini New Member

Names

Thanks for all the suggestions. I kind of like ATV Alternative. If I couldn't make it selling mini trucks I could be a horse trader or sell bicycles under the same name! I never knew the roadrunner was from Utah, I guess I thought he was more of an Arizona guy. Anyone think I should call it Mormon Minis? Of course that would be a better name if I were selling Kei vans!

I am still open for suggestions if anyone's got any. Thanks Again

8. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

How about Beehive Minitrucks? I've always liked the Beehive on the state road signs there. :)

9. missmini

missmini New Member

Beehive would be kind of cool but I don't know if I am such a Utahn to name my business accordingly. I kind of consider myself an independant. The state and its government don't do much for me as a small business owner and farmer. Thanks for the suggestion though.

10. mike o

mike o Member

business name

How about "Miss Mini'sMinis"?

11. glenn

glenn Member

steve.....I'm disappointed in you...you watch too may cartoons....roadrunner is from CHRYSLER.....duh......lol....:rolleyes:

how about naming it........small toys for big boys......

glenn:D

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  12. missmini

missmini New Member

Thanks for all the great suggestions but I think I've decided on Viking Mini Trucks because of the Scandinavian ancestry in my family and because these trucks come across the water and are great for exploring. What do you think?

13. glenn

glenn Member

that sound like a great ikea.....lol

glenn:D