1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME and my ACTY!!!!

Discussion in 'Honda Acty References' started by Carlasterling, May 7, 2010.

1. Carlasterling

Carlasterling New Member

Hello there,

Sorry to bug you all. I live in Winnipeg, MB, just bought a 91 Honda Acty. I REALLY want to drive this thing this summer, and want to get it on the road really bad! It needs to pass an inspection with MPI before I could take it to get it safetied/registered etc. I know the problem in it need DOT Head Lights, and I have done some research, and from what I under stand there is no such thing for my Acty :( and also from my understanding, I have to make them myself :sly: with and H4 Light Set up with a 2 lamp system....that is all I know.......does anyone AT ALL, have an easy explanation or steps on how to do this? Or is there another way? I really want to drive my Acty!!! It has been just sitting there for a while now, and I want to get her on the road sooo bad!

I don't know if any of this is even possible?? Where to start or who to contact! Lol :eek:

Thanks for any help, it will be very much appreciated! :D

2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

have you contacted any of the Canadian dealers at the top of the page..they have made many actys compliant,and will have your solution..good luck..keep at it