1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, new here, owner of a 2002 Suzuki Carry Truck DA62T, K6A engine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by D-Vincy, May 4, 2018.

1. D-Vincy

D-Vincy New Member

Hello everyone.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  2. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Walt, Welcome aboard. I own a 2002 DG62V model (same as DA except badged & sold as a Mazda), All in all, these seem to be very reliable little vehicles as I have had no mechanical problems in somewhat over 3 years I have owned it. Have had only to replace tires & battery and such minor things. Mine is a 2wd so I have no thoughts on your present matter, but there have been some discussions on this site mentioning the vacuum control valves seizing from corrosion & such causing some 4wd problems so you might do some looking around with that thought in mind

Fred

3. DWils

DWils Member

Welcome! And good luck! I have a 2wd Honda Acty van, so unfortunately I'll be of no help to you, but hopefully others on the forum will be.

4. fmartin_gila

Walt, Search GA413 manual, your results should bring up a listing with 'ankrumax', click onit, will bring up a book reading site, youwill have to register, then read, download or whatever you want to do with the GA413 manual. The 413 is mostly the same as ours except it has a 4 cyl engine. 4wd is a separate supplimental manual. Not sure if you can do all this, as I have not. I do have the complete manual with all suppliments on my computer, but did not get from that site. The site where I downloaded my copy no longer exists. I noticed further on down in my search listings, there is another site where you can download the manual for USD 10.00. You might also try a site called "scribed" and you may find one there. If someone could explain to me how to do this, I could send a copy of what I have but I do not know how to do that.

Fred

5. fmartin_gila

Walt, I uploaded the manual to you. At least I think I did, first time I have tried to do this. Should be the complete manual, including all suppliments, I think there were 8 different files (4 were just the covers of each section) included.

Fred

6. fmartin_gila

Good that it went through. I have not done this(uploading to that site) before and didn't know for sure how to go about it. ou may find more info in the wiring section, although I despise the newer wiring drawings as they are hard to decipher. Good luck with it.

Here is another thought. Go to megazip and you should be able to locate your vehicle with its parts diagrams. You may possibly find that someone in the past has removed the 4wd control components if they no longer worked or whatever. You never know the total past of a used vehicle. At least if you can look at parts diagrams, you can find out if there were such parts installed and their approximate location. There are several other sites with parts diagrams too.

Fred

7. D-Vincy

D-Vincy New Member

Hi Fred. Thank for being so helpful. It turned out to be the 4WD gear next to front diff: I replaced it and solved the problem. Vehicle, DA63T since sold and replaced today with a 2015 DA16T.