1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from the Georgia (USA) mountains

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Georgia mountain man, Mar 28, 2019.

1. I picked up my first Mini truck a week ago. It's a 92 Subaru Sambar dump. The dealer claims he can get me a street legal title here in Georgia. We'll see how that goes.

punimog likes this.
  2. Ohkei Dohkei

Ohkei Dohkei Active Member

Welcome! I'm a bit south of you in GA as well. I'm expecting a Sambar in May. I don't plan to register mine, but let us know how it goes.

3. I got the Sambar insured through Farmers insurance. they would do liability only due to the cost of replacing body parts. If all goes well I'll have a title in two more weeks. FWIW, Stonegate auto sales in Cleveland did the importing and the title paperwork.

4. Farmers backed out. but Progressive picked up the insurance on the Sambar. Stonegate Auto sales called me this past Friday to say Georgia informed him the titles are in the mail. We'll see if it shows up this week.

5. Reticent Sage

Reticent Sage New Member

Welcome from the NW. Congrats on the 92 Sambar Dump. I too have a 92 Sambar and boy I wouldn't have it any other way.