1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Ohio!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Trucks From Japan, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Trucks From Japan

Trucks From Japan New Member

Hi everyone form central Ohio. I used to import trucks for a few years, and realized that there are already a lot of really good importers here in the US, so I am shifting gears to see how TFJ could fill other needs in the mini truck community.

We are working on and almost finished with a listing site dedicated to mini trucks for sale that are either located in the USA or on the way to the USA. The site will be open to anyone in the US who has a truck for sale, but no Japanese auction listings will be allowed, there are already plenty of sites that do that. Our goal is to connect buyers and sellers, and grow the Kei truck community here in the US.

I have really enjoyed getting to know people in the mini truck community, it is truly a fun group, and we fully believe in the platform of these awesome little trucks! Glad to be part of this forum :) Looking forward to sharing knowledge and getting to know more of you.

punimog and Limestone like this.
  2. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Welcome TFJ,
    I am located about an Hour north of you. That's great to hear. Hopefully I can send people your way. I'm anxious to see your Site!Good Luck!
    Limestone

3. SDK1968

SDK1968 Active Member

im south of you down in 45631..... but anything mini truck is a good thing!

be sure to give us a link once you get going.

4. Heiny

Heiny Member

Welcome

5. Trucks From Japan

Thanks, trucksfromjapan.com is the link. It is up now and open for listing. All sellers will get their first five listings free. We are anticipating a slow build, but we are here long term.

- TFJ

Limestone likes this.
  6. Trucks From Japan

Nice! trucksfromjapan.com is the link. It is up now and open for listing. All sellers will get their first five listings free. Looking forward to building a catalog of listings.

- TFJ