1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by o8k, May 28, 2009.

1. o8k

o8k Member

Ill call them today, i emailed them yesterday, and someone from carlisle tire replied. And the lady that replied appeared to be incompetent to me. Can only assume they are the same company.

EDIT:Well Calling yielded much better results. The technician said that they don't have an exact load specification (that he has anyways, im sure there is one, there is ALWAYs a load specification) but they are built to handle all ATV and UTVs on the market many of which reach 2000lbs GVRW. Again the topic of conversation was ITP Delta Steel rims.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  2. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

You should be fine with the steelies. If the little thin alum. spokes held up on mine then I wouldn't worry. Kinda strange there's no rating though.

3. o8k

o8k Member

I think its some kinda liability issue w/ them not being DOT approved. Or perhaps my conspiracy theory minded self is overly presumptuous.

4. o8k

o8k Member

Welcome to the site! Happy reading. Help yourself to wondering around and seeing what you can find. If you get stuck, post something. there are lots of helpful people here.

5. jonathan2340

jonathan2340 New Member

Hey guys....this is really a wonderful information. keep it up.

6. jonathan2340

jonathan2340 New Member

re

Hello everyone....I am jon from California, USA. I am new here.

7. TamiPaulus

TamiPaulus Member

Good collection of things, I like it. I am new to this community I think i will learn a lot good things from you all here.

8. mattiklutz

mattiklutz New Member

Very nice information indeed. Thanks for merging these points.

9. BEST-CAR-JAPAN

BEST-CAR-JAPAN Silver Supporting Member

10. Codger

Codger New Member

Hey I really thank u