1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had an OUCH!!!!!

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by jgendr, Apr 19, 2010.

1. jgendr

jgendr New Member

The Acty had an ouch which left a big mark.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2010
  2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Yeouch! You OK?

3. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

that sucks..hope yer ok

4. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

ow! you okay? story to go with this?

5. jgendr

jgendr New Member

I'm Fine the left hand side took all the bump. I wasn't even in it at the time. an F550 with a jonny lift backed out of a parking spot and didn't even see the mini behind him. pusted the little bugger half way across the parking lot LOL.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
  6. zardoz

zardoz Member

Well thats a shame aint it? I'm awful glad you are OK... trucks are bought and sold every day, people only come with a "life time" warranty (kinda like a bearing that is "sealed for the life of the bearing".... when the grease is gone so is the life of the bearing huh??).

Lots of good parts is right... if I was local I'd be pestering you for the whole shootin match for pennies on the dollar ;) and I drive a zuki

z

7. jgendr

jgendr New Member

I got a Zuki too. that I'm working on EFI'ing and Turboing. And If the Zuki Goes I'll buy a nother one. He He!!! the only difference between men and boys is the size of their toys.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
  8. Stuff99

poor truck! atleast your okay.

quite a bit of damage for just being pushed me thinks.

9. Meesho

Meesho Member

Wow, that truck held up well!! Looks very solid! Good to see you survived OK. Can you post a photo of the interior floor and around the wheel well? I want to see how crumple zones reacted to the hit.

10. jgendr

jgendr New Member

Will Do so in the next day or so

11. Mr. Obvious

Mr. Obvious Guest

Do you think he was sorry he hit you?

12. jgendr

jgendr New Member

Well after a bit of time and coming accross a really cool website I figured what I'm doing with the ACTY once I get my Garage finished. Some of you are gonna look at me like I'm really Strange, but I think it It's gonna be real cool when done!!!

since the Acty is Automatic and 2wd, I gonna build a tracked vehicle out of it. He He He! I found a group that build Scale Tanks for fun. Check them out! Really Cool!!!ngine and tranny as the power plant for a tank like vehicle and use the rear brakes as differential steering for the tracks.

http://www.scaledtanks.com

13. Stuff99

heh it will be reborn. we have the money, we have the technology! *insert the special effects here*

14. jgendr

jgendr New Member

ROFLMAO!!!

(Honda "Steve Austin" ACTY) LOL I love it!!!

15. jgendr

jgendr New Member

Here is something sort of what I intend to build out of the Acty. Hope this inspires some of you!!! Tell me what you think!!!!!

Attached Files:

16. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

too cool for words...I want it bad..but ..then..I tend to want everything