1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gsxr subaru sambar engine conversion build pics

Discussion in 'Performance' started by Carl Swaby, Sep 8, 2012.

1. little pebble

little pebble Member

you put a vmax engine in a k-truck?

2. Carl Swaby

Carl Swaby Member

Gsxr sambar

SAMBAR 3.jpg SAMBAR 4.jpg SAMBAR 1.jpg SAMBAR 2.jpg hi all. My subaru sambar is up for sale. Since i have built this truck i have been driving it alot. No issues since conversion which is what i wanted. Unfortunately the time has come for me to let it go as i would like to build something else. You can look at the build thread and see the stages we went through as it was being built.
    I currently drive it 2x / week. Don't get a chance to take it as much as i would like as i am busy with work. I recently took it out to hensall ..it was an amazing drive.
    I am looking for 12k with rims. These rims were imported from england. They are rotor rims 13" with stretch tires. You already know the truck has a gsxr 750 engine. Very, very reliable. 6 speed. SAMBAR 1.jpg SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY: 647-456-2013 CARL

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  3. Shelburne Troy

Shelburne Troy New Member

Wow, I know this thread is old but I'm fairly new to the mini truck life, but I love it. I just feel you definitely deserve a great job comment. Wow, that is amazing, did you get your Suzuki build?