1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from PHX

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PHRHD, Dec 7, 2017.

1. PHRHD

PHRHD New Member

Hello everyone!

I'm a Kei enthusiast from Phoenix, AZ. I've been searching for the right Kei car to have brought to the state (as well as the right deal), and am just now discovering Hello Special over in Japan, and the wonders of Kei trucks, and vans.
    Right now, I'm on the hunt for a good priced Suzuki Every van to finance after the new year if anyone knows anything! ;)

2. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your time here. Lots of good folks & lots of good info, even though sometimes you have to dig for it.

Fred

3. AZmini-t

AZmini-t Member

4. PHRHD

PHRHD New Member

Oh awesome! Thanks! Have you had any contact with him, at all?

I'm thinking I may get a hold and see if he has a website or anything for a little more information on each truck. Or if he has any other Kei Vans, other than the HiJet.

5. Keys

Keys New Member

I went down (I live in Camp Verde) to see that guy in Avondale last week. Super nice guy! Actually, both guys are...Allen and Steve. The reason their trucks are so reasonable is that they are just as they are imported...No paint, no brake jobs, no nothin'. They are just super picky about what they import. They have seven or eight trucks right now, including two Jumbos, a Mitsubishi, a few Daihatsus, a Honda Acty and Subaru. Pretty decent stuff. Go see him!