1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings and salutations

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ryunosuke, May 11, 2021.

1. Ryunosuke

Ryunosuke New Member

Yo mini truck community! Am bit very active and haven't been a member for long but I should probably introduce myself. Got my 1989 Honda Acty Street L, 550cc 34hp Realtime 4wd, 5spd manual van. From the moment I picked her up at the port I haven't stopped driving her. I enjoy every second of driving her around, even in the hills and mountains, though she makes all the fast drivers mad on uphills, I may even get upset with time to time, but I love all the same. I knew what I was getting into when I decided to get her and I regret nothing. In California for the rest of the year so if there are any get together or anyone else that wants to meet up don't be shy. Also I am here in Ramona California and every Thursday they have a classic car parade through town and would love to have a whole gang of us participating I it some time. Hope everyone has a 3S1LLY day! 20210331_224553.jpg Snapchat-1165986382.jpg