1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got the truck stuck.. on the road!

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by Stuff99, May 2, 2010.

1. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

Well on a normal drive to work/the dump I got stuck. And I mean stuck... I think it was down on the bar that goes between the frame and protects the motor/tranny. Funny thing is that I was still ON the road when I got stuck! Its been raining for a few days here now so thats why its so sloppy. Also doesnt help its clay around here!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Still on the road!
    [​IMG]

Where I was stuck! just lucky buddy of mine came along in his big bad dodge.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. starpuss

starpuss Member

i dont know if i would call that "on the road"

3. Stuff99

well it would be the shoulder of the road but not ditch. Hit a rough spot just before that and it made the back of the truck kinda squirely. That made it go off the "path" and I was in 2wd. I was steering to the left to get back on the path but just couldn't get it to come back up. Then after I came to a stop in the mud is when I tried 4wd it wasnt any better and kept going towards the ditch. Tried rocking forward and backwards but only could move about an inch in total. I think they must have reclaimed that road. its never been like that. With the way the road is its single lane and pretty much impossible to pass anyone you meet!

Last edited: May 2, 2010
  4. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

Ya I'm not sure on the road definition...nice stuck though..that'll take a few bucks at the coin wash to get off.

5. Stuff99

well ditch was about 30 feet down on a 45 angle lol so i say thats at least the shoulder of the road.

ya it took some coin. about 30 of them fancy loonies and i still got some mud stuck inside the drivers front rim..

Last edited: May 3, 2010
  6. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

Yeah, ya gotta watch the soft shoulder on those dirt roads in the spring. Nicely stuck, well done :p

7. o8k

o8k Member

good post! I like seeing pics of that light ace even when its mudd'in ;D We dont have mud down here really =\ Its dust or tsunami here (er flash flood i suppose they call it)

8. Stuff99

lol flash flood of dust :D

kinda makes me wonder how good it could possibly be offroad like the minibrutes meetup you see on youtube.. cause i think id just get stuck on the front bar all the time...

9. Tinytoy

Tinytoy Member

:eek:you would be surprised on what you could make that do! Shtick brought out his Mazda Titan on our last adventure...... Big blue made it down some pretty tight trails:eek:
    As long as your not afraid of the odd dent they fit almost everywhere.

10. Stuff99

lol awesome. When is the next one anyhow? i wanna have some fun lol

11. Tinytoy

Tinytoy Member

Ive been talking to a few guys about doing another one this summer, just a gathering of the trucks to go have some fun.Do you want me to contact you if we deside to head back out?

12. Stuff99

sure do!

lol also i still gotta dig mud out of the front rims... getting a shimmy at over 60km/hr. tried digging out most of it but i guess i gotta take them off..

13. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

Stuff..go for a drive in some apropriately deep water..that should clean out the rims .save your back,and water driving is always fun anyway..:) just don't go too deep

14. Stuff99

heh! i know the just the place. low level crossing in a trailer park here. been dubbed the car wash lol.