1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting a Honda acty

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by Braulio, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Braulio

Braulio Member Supporting Member

Hello!
    I am in the process of getting a Honda Acty, i live in California and i would obviously be registering it out of state such as WA, anybody from california here with out of state registration? any issues? thank you so much for your help and advice, also does anybody here recommend a good dealer or importer where i can get a great deal? thank you so much for your time and looking forward learning the ins and outs of my van here in this forum, thank you once again!

2. Bert Stevens

Bert Stevens Active Member

3. Braulio

have you heard of https://www.nwminitrucks.com/ they have a very clean acty am eye balling, i dont know if you know anybody that had experience with them

4. ed nap

ed nap Member

I purchased my '94 Carry from their New Jersey location. They were easy to deal with, I had my pick of their NJ inventory, paperwork went smooth, and they delivered the WA title as promised. I registered the Carry in NY with no hiccups. I would recommend them.

5. Braulio

6. Koffer

Koffer Active Member

Looks like a honest clean unit , a couple of bumps and bruises but not dolled up to hide anything . Plus no holes drilled all over it and looking like the Pepboys accessory isle threw up all over it

7. trktrd

trktrd Active Member

Doesn’t seem to be an Acty. Hmmmm...,

8. Braulio

Yeah it’s not acty lol! But I will be going this week to check both the acty and the daihatsu

9. trktrd

trktrd Active Member

Choose wisely my friend.

10. Braulio

11. Adam C Spry

Adam C Spry Member Supporting Member

it looks cosmetically really good... nice to have the wheels and interior in good shape. And the price for vans continues to go up, so that doesn't seem too crazy to me, especially on the west coast.

12. Koffer

Koffer Active Member

It had a color change , looks clean just check the rockers and wheel arches to see if there’s anything possibly hiding . Looks pretty clean inside and the drivers seat , shifter and pedal pads aren’t all worn out so probably not used on a ton of short city trips .

13. Braulio

Koffer you are correct it was gray before, it has some rust but not much, it has 91k miles, you guys think the engine still has a few years of life left?