1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future Mini truck owner in TX

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by David Tucker, Feb 10, 2021.

1. David Tucker

David Tucker New Member

Hey Everyone,

Just put a deposit on a blue Acty Attack that's on it's way to the States. I'm in Austin, TX, new to mini trucks and a pretty new wrench as well - I'm sure I'll be searching the forum for lots of mechanical guidance. Traded in a '77 F150 for the Acty, hoping to use it for fun and work at the family ranch and anywhere else I can drive it.

Adam C Spry likes this.
  2. Mini_hijet

Mini_hijet Member

Welcome aboard David!
    Any date on when it'll hit here? Most of the forum is from 2008-20010 ish, but a few guys on here are active. I do not have any experience with Hondas myself but can always try. Down in Texas I have seen some people have good luck getting them on the road, it might be worth a try!

3. David Tucker

David Tucker New Member

Thanks! Should be in Houston end of the month. I'm going to roll the dice and try getting it on the road, either with regular plates or the OHV plates they started issuing in 2020. Texas has recently begun titling UTVs and issuing plates for roads under 35mph. Would be great to roll around town if I could.

4. Double M Farm

Double M Farm New Member

Welcome to the mini family! Lot of good info here even n the older posts. If you can't find it, just ask.:)

5. David Tucker

David Tucker New Member

Reintroducing myself because I ended up with a different truck! 89 Acty Town, 5spd with the a/c and a Texas Title! Got it today, love it so far. Sure is a short first gear on these!

Adam C Spry likes this.