1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuse

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet References' started by sam, Mar 4, 2018.

1. sam

sam New Member

I've got S110P Diahatsu Hijet and i've lost my most of my power. I have no ignition, headlights, A/C, heater, radio, no icons light up on my panel, i pretty much have no power....only power i got is parking lights (tail lights) and my radio clock blinks...my battery is good, all fuses are good that are inserted or what i can find...my list of fuses show a 30 amp main fuse, which i can not find anywhere. this is the one fuse i have not check because i can not locate it (if i even pose to have it??). Any ideas where this fuse may be located? or any ideas what my be wrong with this vehicle?

2. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Not familiar with your vehicle but sounds as if either Main fuse or Fusible Link is blown. Start following power path from bat + terminal and you should find it. Generally it has to be a direct short to blow this size fuse or link, so be prepared to hunt down whatever caused it to blow/burn.

Fred