1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun to discover Suzuki Carry

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by flefitz, Mar 2, 2008.

1. flefitz

flefitz New Member

Just to say hello and give a story ,Mini truck discovery. Saw a mini on ebay 4 or 5 years ago. owing 5 Ford econolines,and having bought the first one in 63,I'm hooked on these forward controls truck,and look at the mileage!. I tried to find a local (central Michigan) but no luck,months went by ,I even thought of sending someone I didn't know "$30,000 .Wife"are you nuts" so I kept looking,8mo.later "best half" finds an add for a dealer 160 mi. away. but I don't want to pay the usual $4,500-5,+++. So after Doing the dealer dance for a couple of hours, I get 3 units,his pick( I'm at his mercy because I set an outside figure of $15,000) Of course as a dealer he gives me his problems,and I truly expect this but i've seen his stock and I feel safe. During the trans.I forget that all I need is a tax # to buy ,not a dmv license,and he totals it. then "dear heart" looking over the trans,reminds me that we have a tax # for our antique store .(another DUH). so the dealer has to remove $900, Dang I lover her!! so A week later I have them home (3 round trips,320mi car dolly) scrub and clean S Carry, Great on forty acres and well built. put Mazda car rims for 13'' can cruse at 55mpr on highway.people laugh! freeway to freaky.L

2. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

(then "dear heart" looking over the trans,reminds me that we have a tax # for our antique store )

here i can only defer sales tax on items that i resell. anything taken out of stock for use or used to manufacture a product i have to pay sales tax on . I've had a trophy shop and a Moonwalk rental for 15 years . the only thing i ever dodged the taxes on was bought out of state and shipped by truck.