1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

frontend shakes really bad.

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry References' started by F.T.Beard, May 9, 2010.

1. F.T.Beard

F.T.Beard New Member

I have a 95 suzuki carry with 23 x 10.50x12 tires all around. at 55mph the frontend shacks really bad. tires were balanced and I check the center steering bushing. truck still shacks. help.

2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

you must have a lift on there to get those tires not to rub? the lift will cause alignment,caster and camber issues if not set up properly..and that will cause your front end shake..what kind of tires are they?..have you checked the ball joints /tie rod ends..?..soft struts or springs can be a factor as well, especially if you have increased unsprung mass with a large /wide tire

Last edited: May 9, 2010
  3. F.T.Beard

F.T.Beard New Member

has a 3"lift. tires are carlisle all trail.I have been to two different alignment shops and everthing checks out ok.

4. starpuss

starpuss Member

i think your nut's to do that speed with tires like that lol.. keep it under 55 kph and you will be fine.

Last edited: May 9, 2010
  5. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

I read that 55 as kph.. ouch ...mph..theres yer problem right there ...those all trails are for low speed paved use and off pavement .....

6. Stuff99

Stuff99 Active Member Staff Member

yup. low speed tires man. gotta keep it 30mph and under me thinks.