1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front hitch for 1990 db51t

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by BIff, Nov 24, 2019.

1. BIff

BIff New Member

Let me know if anyone has a source.

Need one asap

2. 509er

509er New Member

3. SDK1968

SDK1968 Active Member

yep i bought the same one from the same people. they ship quick. easy install.

4. DirtyGSer

DirtyGSer New Member

5. 509er

509er New Member

J, I love the hitch, really nice fit although an extra set of hands would make for an easier install. My truck (92 Suzuki Carry DD51B...same as DD51T except it's a dumper) is at stock height. The front differential is 3/4" below the lowest point of the hitch so clearance on mine was unaffected.

6. DirtyGSer

DirtyGSer New Member

Thanks!

Mines a '94 so sounds like it'll be similar

J

7. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Don, first of all, Thanks for your service! As far as the front receiver hitch. If it were mine, I would install the receiver part on the truck, high enough for proper clearance, and then Fabricate, cut, weld, and install the hitch, stem to slide right in, when attaching, the plow, or misc. attachments! That eliminates the need for the third hand!
    Limestone

8. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Don, please go to the blue field at the top of the page, and follow the link to put the information on your truck in your signature field. It really helps when you need advice.

Thanks, Jigs