1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front Diff Mount Bushing

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by Juicemoves, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Juicemoves

Juicemoves New Member

Looking for a bushing for the front diff mount. On the right side of the diff there is a tube that mounts with 3 bolts to the side of the diff, then one bolt with a big bushing to the frame.

Can’t find it on parts fan

Anyone have a break down of the front diff mounting

2. ttc

ttc Active Member

3. Juicemoves

Juicemoves New Member

It’s a S83 and I can’t find it on there but I may try that one thanks

Really weird can’t find shit for the S83P. It’s a jumbo maybe I’ll try looking for a non jumbo it’s gotta be the same

4. bobjonah

bobjonah Active Member

I looked at the one on my truck, and it looks identical to the engine carrier mounts. I don't know where to get them either, so I just rebuilt mine with larger rubber bushings cut down to fit. If you do find them, we would all like to know, cause when they are worn out they really Klunk

5. Juicemoves

Juicemoves New Member

I ordered the bushing from the diagram posted here so I will let you know. Do you have any info on the bushings you ended up using and how are they do you still have the clunk

6. ttc

ttc Active Member

7. ttc

ttc Active Member

8. bobjonah

bobjonah Active Member

I bought a rubber roller for a boat trailer - about 10" long and same diameter as the mounts. I just cut pieces to suit and shim the worn mounts to tighten them up. Working great so far, and cost me @ $7.00