1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Shipping On Air Filters!!

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by FG Procurement, Feb 25, 2009.

1. We are running free shipping on all of our air filters until the end of March!!! We have in stock filters for all models from 1990-2003. Please check out the store www.fgpstore.com

If you have any questions please ask.

On a side note....I am thinking about adding a real time tech support on the website. Myself and a fellow knowledgable mechanic would take a few hours a day and answer questions on the website that you may have. It would be set up like an online chat option. What are your thoughts on this...

2. Subaru

Subaru Member

Good idea,not sure how busy you will be with tech support though.
    Your website seems easy to navigate through

Does this mean you are a site sponsor as well?I did not find your banner on the main page

3. Workin on the banner, ebay store, website, buying parts from Japan, setting up easy payment methods, finding an extra few hour a day...you know the basics of business.

I am a bronze supporting member as of right now. Once the banner is complete as well as the stores I will upgrade.

As far as the tech stuff...I know that alot of people are unsure of what is compatable and what they actually need. The biggest problem I see with online stores is that if you don't know what you need you are left guessing. No one likes to wait 2-4 days for that part they spend days trying to locate only to find out that they needed a tall filter not a short, or a 2-wire pump not a 3-wire. I would like to help cure some of those issues before they happen rather than after shipping the wrong stuff.

4. Banner is up now, ebay store is up and growing, and the website is almost completed. Please go by an dcheck them out. Sign up for the newsletter and keep checking the site we will be running monthly specials and also sending coupons out to certain guest to the sites. If you have any questions please ask.