1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Found this manual today online

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by ApoX, Apr 29, 2016.

?

Is this pdf useful?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ApoX

ApoX New Member

Found a manual today online, not sure if its been posted before but it seems to have some pretty useful information in it and good quality pictures! Made by jacobsen? appear to get into decent detail about the K6A engine. Link below

http://docdro.id/wamBcJW

Ronin likes this.
  2. Ronin

Ronin Active Member Supporting Member

Jacobsen must have adopted the K6A for some other piece of equipment, I'm guessing... lots of good info in there, thanks.

3. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Jacobsen makes a lot of different units mostly for turf maintenance such as golf courses and such and they use the K6A in some of their equipment. That is the manual I downloaded last year and what I use for reference for my purposes. They also have a parts book you can download but the only numbers available are theirs but a good parts house should be able to convert to other makers numbers. You can go here "suzuki.epcdata.ru/carry/" and snoop around too to find part numbers. It is a Russian language site but easy enough to figure out.

Fred