1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Found any "prizes" in your mini?

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by hotrodford, May 13, 2008.

1. Colin

Colin Member

Johnny Chimpo? :D

[​IMG]

It's Afghanistanimation, Cap!

2. It's also from super troopers

3. gumballf355

gumballf355 Member

I was servicing my truck and found a emergency magnetic key box with an extra car key, what is probably a house key and $100.

4. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

that's better than the tiny flare and huge manual i found in mine

5. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

cool monkey pic...but not like the one in my truck. its standing like a person with coveralls like a labourer.

hey...how do you get a picture to show up your name?

wyatt

6. Mighty Milt

go to top left "user cp" and then down along the left "edit avatar" and upload something

7. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

thanks milt!!
    now you can see my baby!!

wyatt

8. Pills

As I was going through some of my latest shipment of trucks, I came across a package that had 3 smaller packets in it which appear to have 2 pills each in them. Just curious what they were. Not in the habit of randomly trying drugs! :) It also had an "information sheet" in it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Mini4WD

Mini4WD Member

Heyyy.. You're doing better than me.. I only found the tiny flare...and NO manual..:mad:

10. Mighty Milt

not to mislead anyone, it's not a repair manual, it's just an owners manual... and all in japanese :frustration:

11. Mini4WD

Mini4WD Member

Okay...Then I guess we're in about the same shape with our findings...Unless you can read japanese. Now I don't feel so left out.:D

12. Oh yeah, I forgot, I found a manual (in Japanese of course) for the '99 Diahatsu.

13. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

i took some pictures of my floor mats and the sticker in my rear window...anybody know what this means, or if this is some company? :)
    wyatt

Attached Files:

• 62.JPG
      62.JPG
      File size:
      46.2 KB
      Views:
    • 63.JPG
      63.JPG
      File size:
      47.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  14. b_eastep

b_eastep Member

i think thats japans version of the rainbow.....ha ha ha, just joking.

15. slayshit

slayshit New Member

I found 1 yen also and thought it was for good luck cause it kinda just
    "appeared" on the floor right after I went through it looking for treasure...

16. 700saber

700saber Member

when installing the stereo found a stick of gum...kool mint i think it said...gonna stay in the glove box!!

17. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

Wow, sounds like your supplier doesn't clean the trucks?

The weirdest thing we found was a human head....kidding.

18. mini me

mini me New Member

i found a full pack of cigarettes under the dash. My friend finally smoked them when he ran out late one night. They did the trick i guess he smoked them all

19. lee

lee New Member

Hey Wyatt I'm guessing this little fella was the monkey in the coveralls you were refering to. Brake company from Japan i do believe.

I havn't found anything real exicting i took my trucks in to be detailed when they arrived. I'm kind of regretting i didn't get to be the one to search them. There were some stickers on the back window, they were of a few japanese soccer players, so they are a good conversation starter at the gas station.

The only other funny thing we've found was a travel brochure. looks like the animated family is having one hell of a summer vacation.
    ________
    jailbroken

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  20. mitsu911

mitsu911 Member

Sort of related,

We had recently purchased a used vehicle that was a rental car. Found a bag with some Maryjane tucked behind a body panel (I don't do drugs).

21. Coast Steve

Coast Steve Member

Socks anyone?

Yep, under the rear seats, a pair of old socks........NICE

22. 93mit

93mit Member

I bought a dodge dakota once and found a bra stuck in the seat in a place that wasn't sewn, a couple of years latter my wife found it, I should have tossed it but I had forgot it was there__________ that was when the fight started

23. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

mit, i lol'ed. hard.

24. zardoz

zardoz Member

I just realized I found something in my crunchy frog and it's still there... a TON of fun! ;) I've had the little truck for a while now and I still grin like a monkey when I'm driving it.

I told my daughter I would try and get her a "Cappuccino" next year (19 year old second year of university) to my surprise she said "Daddy... no offence, I like the Cappuccino ok... but I'd rather have a truck like yours". I guess our little girl has grown up with some common sense/practicality :)

z

25. BC_MMC

BC_MMC Member

My stepson borrowed my car a couple times and then I parked it for the winter. In early summer my wife opened the glove-box and found a pair of red lace panties.....
    you can imagine the fight!!!

I finally said the only girl HOT enough to wear sexy red panties like that was Jimmy's old gf so-and-so. She thought for a minute and said I guess you're right, no one like that would be interested in an old fart like you.
    End of argument.

26. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Off the hook! Love it.

27. 93mit

93mit Member

I defended myself by pointing out that it was a B cup, but that led to still another fight. Damn woman is a historian, keeps bringing up the past.

28. thefuzz783

thefuzz783 Member

I don't know if you would call it a "prize", but I did find this guy in my vent last week! (Dead of course) I'm not afraid of bugs or anything, but this thing is about as big as a 50 cent piece, I can't imagine in flying around in Japan.

Attached Files:

29. I found Japanese writing on paper with a fancy design around the writing in a plastic see through envelope with a snap button on top, and there was another paper envelope behind it with a paper in it with the same writing without the fancy design. About 1.5 inches wide and 4 inches long, behind the drivers seat. A card, good luck charm?

I gave it to a friend that worked with someone that was Japanese to figure out what it said and I have not heard back.

30. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLG59iPpPyc

the sound in the video is them. your not in japan if you dont hear them lol.