1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Bumping

Discussion in 'News and Site Support' started by Meesho, Mar 23, 2009.

?

Should original poster be allowed "bump" posts in "for sale" section?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2009.
  1. Yes, unlimited.

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, once per week.

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  3. Not allowed.

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Meesho

Meesho Member

Sellers bumping "for sale" posts to the top sometimes up to 10 times. Very annoying.

Should be allowed no bumps or maybe 1 per week max.

2. RuzzP

RuzzP New Member

I agree with the once per week rule, thats the way it is on a few other forums i frequent. It works fine and that way people dont get sick of seeing the same old thread over and over .

3. Subaru

Subaru Member

I just went through the classifieds and found none on the first page with 10 bumps
    It is a pain in the ass for the mods though-you will have whiners complaining that it has only been 6 days,and that a bump was too early
    I have bumped mine 4 times in 3 months,so therefore once a week would be great-thanks for reminding me:D

4. Meesho

Meesho Member

I personally don't care I just thought it would be interesting topic to discuss because the 3 other forums I am on don't allow bumping at all.

You make the original post and that is the one that stands. That way it's easy to follow what is a new posting.

5. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

if you don't care then why the hell did you bring it up?? this isn't the Oprah show... we don't need that much drama here :D