1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F6A carb vacuum hose - need help.

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by dixx168, Sep 15, 2011.

1. dixx168

dixx168 New Member

Hey guys i'm a newbie... i recently had my zuk super carry engine overhauled and i accidentally removed my carb from its manifold not taking any notes as to where the hoses(vacuum) goes to... i tried guessing by placing the vacuum hose randomly to different areas but no progress..
    i have a super carry F6A 660cc engine (LHD w/ Aircon).. Also when i turn my A/C on, my engine doesnt auto rev up-which it does before.. now im totaly stuck as to how im going to figure it out.:frustration:.. Would really appreciate if anyone can give an illustration or picture or any help from this site so i can keep my zuk goin...:confused:

2. dixx168

dixx168 New Member

F6A carb photos

i got it all figured out... i have included some photos taken from my super carry.. hope this would help for those in need....

Attached Files:

3. wenggo

wenggo New Member

carburetor assembly

Hi Guys.. im just new here in the forum. I have some question.

I had a brand new F6A carburetor assembly. and i install it in my van. i had a little problem

1. when i start my van the rev is so high and it will take so long the rev will go down.

2. maybe i connected the vaccum hoses in the wrong areas. can you help me with this?

3. the new carburetor that i bought has only 4 vaccum ports. which the original is 6.

if you need some picture of my carbs just let me know. thanks

by the way my new carb part number is 13200-85680.

Thanks.

wenggo

4. demolay

demolay New Member

got the same problem wengo... did you already figure out what the problem is?

5. wenggo

wenggo New Member

carbs

demolay..

the mechanic put back my old carburetor after reconditioning it.. and this morning when i start my engine "no sweat" idle very quite. it was a good job from a mechanic i payed 1600 though for reconditioning and installation.

6. wenggo

wenggo New Member

i had different carburetor design....