1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

English Factory Manuals Carry Every Jimny

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Donald Andrews, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Hi Guys,
    the 1990-1998 Factory Parts Manual is out. 450 pages of everything on your truck or van! Even covers all transmissions 4/5 speed and automatics.
    http://www.lulu.com/content/5506553
    Cheers,
    Don

2. runningw

runningw New Member

First of all I would like to give a BIG thanks to Donald Andrews for all he has done for us mini truck owners! Next, I have a 1990 Carry type M-DB51T. I don't see this particular number on the cover of the service manual. Does the manual cover this model? I have searched high and low but can't find if this has already been covered. If it has I appologize, but I really need a useable manual.

Thanks

3. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Gold Supporting Member

The manual does not have DB specific information, but the essentials are exactly the same as your truck.

Get the manual. It will address 90% of anything you need on your truck.

4. canadian1

canadian1 Member

Service Manual

is there a service manual for a 2002 DA63T?

5. Its in the works along with Minicab (Mitsubishi).

Cheers,
    Don

6. Hello Suzuki Fans,

the new Second Edition Service Manual is out replaceing the old (First English Manual Made). She did her job and now retiring...The New Version is much better and comes in coil binding. Nice new design too.
    Here is the new link http://www.lulu.com/content/1764718

Cheers,
    Don

7. Half Life

Half Life Member

Suzuki Manual 2nd Edition

Don,

I just received my manual (Full Factory Edition) and noted it says 1st edition. Are there any differences between the two? Thanks.

Half Life
    ________
    roor bong

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  8. Hello Halflife,

The First edition was the very first book published and now James has 15 manuals out. After receiving emails on what people wanted to see more of he rewrote the manual and added about 30 pages or so. Originally the publisher said it wouldn’t be printed until March, we didn’t even know until the other day:frustration:. I’ve only seen the draft and do not have my own copy yet (On its way):pop:. The graphics and diagrams are all updated and much better electrical diagrams. The new manual only comes out in the coil bound version so it’s easier to work on the vehicle with the book:). The good part of the new manual is it covers all models from 90 to 98 (I drive a 97). When I get my own copy I’ll post more info. :)

Cheers,
    Don

9. cj!

cj! New Member

Any news on an ETA for the complete K6A Jimny manual?

10. cj!

cj! New Member

Thanks Don. I was aware of the engine manual from a previous post of yours but I still need a manual that covers items like the fuel, ignition and electrical side of life too for troubleshooting. It would be nice to be able to read the trouble codes. Just hoping something isn't too far away as it will be a great help.

CJ