1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dump Box Assembly

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by woodhe1, Jun 18, 2012.

1. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

New dump assembly (bolt on) for Suzuki DA63T.
    You will need a power drill and some sockets.
    Comes with hardware to bolt to bed.
    You will need to attach a fitting for your battery for the hot wire. 54" inch hot wire cable should work for all models.
    12 volt hyd. pump is rated at 1500 lbs.
    Power up/Power down.
    Will fit other models with a little fabrication.
    $1875.00

dan www.woodysminitrucks.com Dump Box Assy.IMG_0041_0134.jpg Dump Box Assy.IMG_0044_0137.jpg Dump Box Assy.IMG_0042_0135.jpg Dump Box Assy.IMG_0043_0136.jpg Dump Box Assy.IMG_0045_0138.jpg Dump Box Assy.IMG_0046_0139.jpg

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  2. Did you know your parking lot is identical to mine?:D

3. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

I'm not quite sure what your talking about ... maybe it's the 97 deg. that has slowed my mind down.

4. I checked out your dump box design and the pictures are of the S210 HD dump I posted on here earlier in the year, no big deal you can use them

5. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

Mr. Fremont,

This assembly I have listed is for a Suzuki DA63T. It is shown attached in 2 of the above photos. It uses the standard Suzuki Truck Box and converts it to a dump. It could be easily modified to fit other Suzuki/Daihatsu/Mitsubishi trucks.

The S210 HD dump (your photo but not shown here) is a Suzuki Factory Heavy Duty Dump and it is a pricey option.

The photos on my web page (Custom Upgrades/Dump Box) shows the Suzuki Factory HD Dump (your photo), the Suzuki DA63T (photos above) using the existing box, and an after market slide on/bolt down dump box.

This comparison is for informative purposes for potential customers researching a new (2012) truck purchase.

You do have a nice parking lot.

dan

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  6. nice dump trucks as well