1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know the towing capacity

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by rshier, Jul 22, 2009.

1. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

use at your own discretion..........:p

2. o8k

o8k Member

yall have me rolling... totaly train wrecked the thread, but worth it.... :pop:

3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

And we have a late entry for the 2009 MTT post of the year.....The judges are counting the ballots and.....YES! We have a winner!! :D

Wait, what were we talking about?

4. aeroshots

aeroshots Member

You ever cook on an engine block. Sure, some of you have--course it was most likely on an old V8 motor. But, only thing is you had to stop the vehicle and get out to check on the meat/eat the meat.

Well, I was just thinkin--o no here we go again with me just a thinkin. With a mini truck one could prep ones choice of food, place in foil and strap to the exhaust manifold. The best part is a commin. You could check on its cookin progress whiltst riding down the trail. Just pop open the passenger seat latch and ther yous go. Cookin on the run. Coursin squrrel be the bestest meat by far, I tell you what.:p

5. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

My appologies for the thread hijack..the troll posting with the bad grammar was just too hard to ignore :eek::eek:...never cooked on an engine yet Aero...well..not food anyway...;)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  6. barryb

barryb New Member

I know this is an old Post,but I'll be building a electric/hydraulic dump bed for my Honda actually. I did atest load of concrete blocks that weighed approximately 1325 lbs. Part of my test was going up and down a dirt road with the load. No problem at all. My acty does have the ultra low and reverse, which I had to use to trek up and down. No problem at all.

7. Kurt Elibox

Kurt Elibox New Member

Hi. I am new to this forum. Can you send me a picture of your mini truck trailer