1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you want to buy a Suzuki car in the Philippines?

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by bileo, Apr 18, 2022.

1. bileo

bileo Guest

Launched in 1937, suzuki is famous for small cars, quirky family cars. This is the 4th biggest brand in Japan, just after Nissan, Toyota and Honda. Up to now, Suzuki has launched 11 new models to serve the diverse needs of customers. In the hatchback category, Suzuki Philippines include: Suzuki S-Presso, Suzuki Swift, and Suzuki Celerio. With sedans, Suzuki offers Suzuki Ciaz, Suzuki Dzire. As for MPV, the Japanese automaker has Suzuki Ertiga and Suzuki APV. The Crossover/SUV lineup for the small car, include 3 models: Suzuki Vitara AllGrip, Suzuki XL7, and Suzuki Jimny.

Are Suzuki Cars reliable?
    Suzuki always achieves a high position in terms of reliability. Suzuki comes in third behind Daihatsu and Honda who came first and second respectively. Suzuki scored a reliability index of just 50, which is well above the industry average of 118. According to the survey results, Suzuki has only 79 problems per 100 vehicles, much lower than the industry average.

How much do Suzuki cars cost in the Philippines?
    In the Philippines, the price of Suzuki cars range from 523,000 PHP to 1,468,000 PHP. This means its entry-level car is Suzuki S-Presso hatchback, while Suzuki Vitara AllGrip Subcompact crossover is the most expensive car.
    To see details price of Suzuki cars in the Philippines, head over to https://philkotse.com/suzuki-philippines-price-list

Hopefully with the above sharing will help you feel loved Suzuki cars and it will be in your car selection list.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2022
  2. CVP33

CVP33 Active Member

Thanks for sharing. What would be a good auction site or other way to view cars for sale in the Philippines? I’ve stumble on a couple but nothing close to the quality of BeForward for Japan.

3. bileo

bileo Guest

I suggested for you a good auction site to view cars for sale in the Philippines, it is Philkotse.com.
    It is a reputable online car buying and selling website in Philkotse with search traffic from Google up to more than 1 million / month, helping you find your upcoming car more conveniently and safely. Hope you get the information you need here!

4. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

I live in Iloilo City on Panay Island & just yesterday (May 10, 2022) I put down a deposit of 5,000 Peso for a new S-Presso at the local dealer to be delivered later this month. I canvassed throughout the Philippines and there are no dealers who will sell at the MSRP of PHP 523,000, the least I could get is PHP 561,000 so I went with them as it would probably wind up costing me more to accept delivery at some other dealer if considering travel costs & such. Should go for a long time without needing any major repairs as I find myself somewhat crimped on what I can do.

I hate the thought of disposing of my 2002 carryvan but it is looking like it will need some major (and costly) repairs on the steering, fuel, and brake systems shortly. Under normal circumstances, I would simply take care of any problems myself but last month I did severe damage to my left rotator cuff and now I can't do a lot of what I want do do so the decision to purchase the S-Presso. I am in deep thoughts & considerations as to whether or not get the cuff repaired as at my age (83) I may not even have time to fully recover from the repair because as I understand it does take a very long time to recover.

Hell of a quandry I find myself in but will mull through it in my normal bullheaded manner.

Fred