1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Distributor Needed For a Cushman White Truck

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Part' started by Repo Dan, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Repo Dan

Repo Dan New Member

Just bought myself my first Mini Truck. Actually bought a Flatbed & a Van with tiny pickup bed. Truck runs and drive but runs very rough. Hoping to figure it out. Think the Carb has issues along with vacuum leaks. But the Van is missing the complete Distributor along with the windshield. The carb is apart in the back seat. I'm hoping to get both running. They BOTH have A/C. Would also like to find a Repair Manual to download free. Thank for any help. Repo..

2. Kevin Gravitt

Kevin Gravitt New Member

I talked to g&r imports today, they have complete distributors for my cushman that will bypass (supposedly) the governor and they will walk you through how to do it when you receive the part. They quoted me $150+ shipping. Shortly after talking to them I figured out my ignition problem and didn't have to order it. But it sounds like they have a lot of parts on the shelf for all makes of Japanese mini trucks, Taiwan mini truck and even Chinese trucks

As for the repair manual so far I've called 11 of the cushman dealers from the cushman site to find a manual and schematics and so far none have called me back

3. RJK

RJK New Member

Just curious, what was your ignition problem? did you ever find the manuals you needed? Ray