1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deck van Wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by NorthTexasMiniTrucks, Jan 10, 2008.

1. I have a customer that is looking for a basic Deck Van with A/C. He might take a van, too. He's ready to buy right now if I can find him the right truck. Ideally I'd like to pick it up ASAP, so I would prefer someone within about ~200 miles of DFW. Let me know what you've got and the cost. I can either buy it or we might be able to work out a trade for one of my other trucks in stock.

Thanks!

2. jbarv

jbarv New Member

A guy here in NW Arkansas has one, Ill get you a phone number if Yellville, AR isnt too far from DFW.

3. It's a little further than 200 miles, but depending on what it is, price etc. It might be an option. If it's not too much trouble to get a phone number, I'll contact them.

thanks!

4. JRinTX

JRinTX Moderator

I saw one listed on www.southeasttexas.com.

Search for "mini truck". It is located in Silsbee. About 25 miles north of Beaumont.

5. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

we have Deck vans here but we are pretty far away (Missouri). Give us a call if you cannot find anything else.

6. JR - thanks for the tip - I'll investigate further. Might be just what I'm looking for.

GR - thanks for the offer. Probably a little far away for a single truck right now, but when I'm ready to start looking at another container, I'll give you a ring. Marc Bogue speaks highly of you guys. He's coming down this weekend for a visit and bringing me an extended cab kit that I believe is yours if I'm not mistaken?

7. JRinTX

JRinTX Moderator

Jason,

If you talk to the guy and think it is what you are looking for, I may be able to look it over for you. Silsbee is only about 10 miles from me.

8. JR - thanks for the offer. I contacted them and the truck is priced pretty high - higher than my customer's budget. I'm sure it's a nice truck, but probably too nice for what he's looking for.

Thanks again for the help!