1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decals for Kei Trucks

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by wespiece, Feb 6, 2021.

1. wespiece

wespiece New Member

Hello All,
    I am new to the forum and I own a 93 Hijet 4x4. I have been working to recreate some of the more popular logos and stickers for our mini trucks. I have the 4wd and Climber logos done and can produce stickers of any color or size. I am also working on the Nissan Clipper and Subaru Sambar logos. Most stock size logos I can do for $10 per pair including shipping. Let me know if you are in need.

Attached Files:

Double M Farm likes this.
  2. Kirk B

Kirk B Member

Logos good start.i think if you can reproduce the engine,timing,cooling labels that you can get anymore you will have a bigger market
    my labels well worn.put up pictures of what you made will also help. need some pictures from suzuki carry dd51 t let me know.

3. wespiece

wespiece New Member

Good idea - i will see if i can get some clean shots of some of my stickers under the hood :). Send me any that you may have too please.

4. Double M Farm

Double M Farm New Member

Nice job. As the word spreads around the forum you should get some business. Sure is easier to replace the decal than try to paint around those suckers.:)

5. Durney

Durney New Member

Message sent

6. Inane2

Inane2 Member

There was a thread many, many years ago where a member had posted a good scan of decals from a S210 Hijet. I believe it was all the markings from the tailgate.

7. wespiece

wespiece New Member

more logos are now ready to cut in stock colors - or any color of your choice

Attached Files:

8. ed nap

ed nap Member

My '94 Carry does not have any identification decals on her. Can you produce something like this , around 4 to 6 inches in length?
    [​IMG]

9. wespiece

wespiece New Member

would you rather have the one you sent or one more like the original?
    I found a descent pic and created the logo at the bottom in the middle. suzuki carry.jpg
    we can do it in solid color or in just the outline line the original
    let me know
    thanks

10. ed nap

ed nap Member

Yes, I like your logo better (the hollow lettering, of the black version? ). I would choose the hollow version if I had a choice. I need two (2).
    4 to 6 inches long if you could size it up that way...

11. wespiece

wespiece New Member

ok let me get started on recreating it - probably be a few days before its done - i will let you know

12. wespiece

wespiece New Member

Does anybody have a 1994 or same model Suzuki Carry who can measure the actual width of your rear sticker for us? Thank you in advance.

13. wespiece

wespiece New Member

Hey Kirk does your rear sticker look like this? If so can you get me some measurements please?

Attached Files:

14. Kirk B

Kirk B Member

It's about 10 x 2 inches

Attached Files:

15. Kirk B

Kirk B Member

This one about. 8 x 2.5

Attached Files:

16. ed nap

ed nap Member

Wespiece, I have located a set of new Suzuki and Carry decals at the mini4x4.ca dealer website (Canada) for about $4 each . This one is only 9 inches so I am going to order two from them with the rest of my order. Thanks anyway for the help .

17. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Kirk, I am contemplating a camo wrap on my truck. If I sent you photos of the stickers which are on it, with a tape measure in the picture as a size reference would that be enough to make a set of replacements?

18. Kirk B

Kirk B Member

Ask wespiece I got my decal from Japan.

19. Jigs-n-fixtures

Dick Cepec makes several patterns of tire in multiple sizes. And folks change the size of the tiers and wheels on their trucks. So: Maybe.

Please go into your profile, and put some information on your truck in your signature. It is a big help when answering questions, and helping you trouble shoot issues.

And, welcome aboard.

Edit, I followed the link, and : Hell No!.They start at 16-inch wheels, and the largest Ive seen anyone mount on a minitruck is a 14-inch wheel.

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  20. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Fasha,
    Welcome! A couple things. Like Jigs said, go to your Avatar,Profile, and click on Signature, and tell us what you have, so we can try to help you, with what you need! Instead of going into an existing post on Decals for Kia Trucks, you'd be better of starting a new post on Kia tires for your vehicle,(truck), if that's what your looking for, and there's no existing post on that topic! There's a lot of knowledgeable people here willing to help out, and I'm sure you'll get your answer! Besides not wasting your money and getting the wrong tires, you'll be pointed in the right direction! Let us know what kind of driving you plan on doing, such as Highway, mixed with city driving etc....It helps! For Example in my Sig. I state that I'm mostly off road, so Highway tires won't do me any good! I hope this helps!
    Limestone

21. Captain Jack

Captain Jack New Member

Greetings ! I have a Honda ACTY 1996 - 4x4 - SDX - HA4 - Real Time 4WD - Decals are faded and/or partial. I'm working on "tricking" out my baby { no pun intended }...Any chance that you have any decals for my baby 6DCA6DEF-DD10-4125-AA25-00F9B7A6EE70.jpeg 8DD4D461-9C8E-4587-B097-5579AC3A84B8.jpeg ??

Attached Files:

22. Captain Jack

Captain Jack New Member

Another pic to consider !

Attached Files:

23. Jigs-n-fixtures

Capn, if you look Limestone and I both have quite a bit of info on our trucks in our signature lines. It makes it lots easier for folks to give help and advice, when you need it, if folks know what your rig is.

Just click on your user name, and it takes you to your profile, and from there edit your signature line.

Hopefully someone will show up soon, with sources for decals. If not I’m in a small town, but there are two places in town who will make custom stickers if you can produce decent artwork.

Another hint: If you click on a users name their profile pops up, with useful information about them. Including the last time they were on. Wespiece hasn’t been on in quite a while. So, he may not respond.

24. Captain Jack

Captain Jack New Member

Jigs, Many thanks for the advice ! I will modify my profile .. I am also looking for a digital or analog tach that works via bluetooth { instead of running wires from the cab to the spark plug wire or ignition coil { my engine is located over the middle of the truck bed }...

25. installater

installater Active Member

Captain Jack try Matt Chicon at FreshMelonCreations.com he has all the Honda Acty decals
    you will need
    Regards
    Brian

26. Captain Jack

Captain Jack New Member