1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DB41T F5B need some specs

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Zakath, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Zakath

Zakath New Member

I have a 06-89 DB41T F5B got it from a guy the water pump broke and bent every valve it the head.
    i was looking for a manual but none cover this engine at least on the cover. i need to try and find the torque specs to rebuild it. i think the F6A is the same but do not want to buy 2 manuals. any info would help.

2. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Japanese bolts have numbers on the head that tell you the strength of the bolt. There are tables online that give the torque spec based on the strength and thread size.

3. Zakath

Zakath New Member

true but head bolts or cam cap bolts may be different some are 8.8 but don't get torqued to there tensile strength. and or they are torque to yield. other parts are no problem, water pump, valve cover, ect. if i read right the f6a head bolts are 22 nm

4. Zakath

Zakath New Member

Ok so what is the difference between a F5B and the F6A. or a better question is how to tell them apart. alot of parts on ebay look like the ones i need. but say they are for F6A D*51 series.

5. Zakath

Zakath New Member

It lives again got this little baby up and running. most of the equipment works. i don't know how long this truck has been sitting but its working now.

AZmini-t likes this.
  6. DWils

DWils Member

Congratulations!

7. Zakath

Zakath New Member

Thank you i am so stoked that it runs as good as it does. had to fix a few water leaks but now it does not pee on my shop floor.