1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[SOLVED] Dashboard 1991 Honda Acty - Unknown Button

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by Pugmom, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pugmom

Pugmom New Member

1991 Honda Acty Unknown Button

Hi - I just found the forum! Can someone help me identify a button on my dash? :confused:

The black square truck bed outside light button is just left of the steering wheel on the dash. It was easy to figure out because it has an image of a light. But, to its immediate right is another square black button that has Japanese lettering above it. I have no idea what this button is for. I did push it once but couldn't tell what happened, so pushed it again to put it (whatever "it" is) back how it was.

I've only had the truck a month and am in love with it. I drive a transit bus here in Victoria and started seeing the trucks on the road a couple of months ago - I was hooked - tracked one down and now it's the neighbourhood curiosity piece. We are most fortunate here in BC; the trucks are street legal.

Thanks for any help with my unidentified button. I've now attached a photo. Sandi

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  2. subiemech85

subiemech85 New Member

ejection seat :D

3. Pugmom

Pugmom New Member

Dashboard

LOL; well it's not working then because I didn't end up on my front lawn. :)

4. Pugmom

Pugmom New Member

Well, I had the button translated - it's my differential switch. Apparently I own an Attack! :) My thanks to those of you who read my request for assistance. Sandi

5. Cape Ape

Cape Ape Member

attack

It is funny how most everything is in English on these trucks, but on the Attack models they used Japanese on the diff lock button. If it makes you feel better it took us a while to figure out the first one also! The UL and UR also make the attack twice the truck of a standard ACTY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.