1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daihatsu Hijet S80LP motor mount frame question.

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by Leee, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Leee

Leee New Member

Hello my fellow Daihatsu Hijet Fans. This is my first post but def not my last. I have done quite a bit if searching before I decided to ask this question. I do have the service manual and also the parts book but cant seem to find the answer to my question. I purchased a S80LP that was not running but was a complete truck with a lift gate. I tore down the truck with out thinking about labeling. The problem I ended up with is the motor mount sub frame. I forgot what all the bolts are and may have lost them. Does anyone have an idea how to put it back together. I'm doing a full rebuild on the motor and this is the only part that I don't have documented. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Once again thanks in advance.

2. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Rey, I can’t give you an assist. I haven’t taken any of that part on mine, and hope I don’t have to.

Leee likes this.
  3. Leee

Leee New Member

Trust me you don't want to. Its real easy to loose parts. But if you do have a P80LP or anything near it would you mind taking pics of the mount for the sub-frame to the chassis? I'm just not sure if there were bushings or not between the 2. Finding out the bolts is not that difficult I am just not to sure if there was a rubber busing or not.

4. doubled

doubled New Member

If you are talking about the hoop with 4 bolts that mount to bottom of frame, it has 2 piece rubber mounts with a steel core and long bolts