1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daihatsu Hi-Jet Factory Service Manual/Workshop Manual

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet References' started by chjeewan, Oct 5, 2009.

1. chjeewan

chjeewan New Member

Hi all,
    I am in need of the factory service manual/ workshop manual for Daihatsu Hi-Jet minitruck. If anybody have it, please drop me a message and then I will send you my mailing address to send it or please upload it to file sharing site so that I could download it.That would be greatly helpful.

My problem is, my Hi-jets' check engine light stays on and fuel consumption is very high.I found out that the fuel pump stays on without stopping at all.One of the injectors is turned on all the time and that is the cause of the less fuel consumption.Its not a problem in the injector, I swap an confirmed it.I just want to know what the error code is.But local OBD scan fellows dont have the software for it.I am trying to use the dash board light to get me the error code.But for that I need the service manual.I saw in one site that by short circuiting OBD pin 4 and 13 it will blink out the error.But in my truck, pin 13 is empty without a wire !. So I am dead and berried without the service manual.Please send me the pdf and at the mean time, if you have any tips for me drop them too.
    Thanks in advance

2. cajun666

cajun666 New Member

there hear on forum do a sreach

3. astronut

astronut New Member

90 hijet 4x4 alignment

are the alignment specs for 1990 hijet 4x4 in degrees or mm's.. thanks a bunch!.. i think fupabox gave toe in +5 and toe out +/- 4.. not quite sure i understand.. thanks again fupa.