1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DA52T / DB52T Repair Manual

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by WestEndAngler, Nov 17, 2016.

1. WestEndAngler

WestEndAngler Member

I have searched high and low for a repair manual for the 1999-2004 aforementioned vehicle(s). There are a lot of diagrams on the internet, some are very close but none are 100%. I was told this is due to the fact that they only made this vehicle for a short period of time. I was able to locate a complete manual through a print on demand company. I'm hopeful the manual will contain full schematics, wiring diagrams etc, 228 pages it should have some detail.

If you need any information for this particular vehicle I can assist (send me a PM). I should have the manual early next week.

2. Captain County

Captain County New Member

Hi There!
    I just purchased a 2001 Suzuki Carry, ( still on route).. and am looking to find a repair manual for it. Sounds like you have have some help?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.. I'm just new to this..:0)

3. WestEndAngler

WestEndAngler Member

I was able to locate the parts manual which I thought would contain more details about wiring, I thought wrong...

After much back & forth with Japan and 2-3 e-mails per month since back in November they finally published the full wiring diagram.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/james-dank...l-db52t-da52t/paperback/product-23167422.html

I ordered a copy of the book as my A/C was cannibalized by the previous owner.

Looking forward to cool air down here in Texas.